Head company: Global-Agro Group LLC Kalinovaya str., 47a/3 Dnipro city, Ukraine, 49051 ID: 40150169
EU branch: DVM Export GmbH Auf der Kaiserbitz 3, Cologne city Germany, 51147 VAT-ID: DE284 154 498
Pini kay - Euro quality briquettes
Origin: Ukraine, Ash content 0.66%, Moisture 2.5%, Sulfur 0.02%, Packaging: Pallets
1) profitable then wood;
2) friendly, there are no unpleasant odors and harmful emissions during combustion;
3) easy to store;
4) Heat is several times higher among the best wood and briquettes;
5) High humidity.
Briquettes are made on the presses. By combining high-pressure and the external heat treatment. Briquettes have a polyhedron shape with a hole inside, outside covered with a dark crust due to the burning surface. Pini Kay have the best performance for the duration of combustion and heat of combustion of all types of fuel briquettes. Resistant to mechanical stress and humidity.
Pini kay briquettes belong to the category of ecologically clean fuel that meets all the standards of production. It is an excellent alternative to other combustible materials. Pini kay briquettes are made only from hardwood. It has high index to burning and copes with all the functional features, which should have a high-quality material for heating. Pini kay briquettes are small logs of various shapes: quadrangular, hexagonal, octagonal or in the form of a cylinder. They have no core, which is the main difference between them from other products.
Pini kay briquettes are made by compressing of dry sawdust in the small screw press and fired to increase their functional qualities. With this processing method it may be stored for long periods without getting wet, which is important for the storage for a long time. Owing to firing, pini kay briquettes do not rot and infest insects damaging their integrity. They do not shoot sparks, smoke and contain chemicals. It is a high quality biofuel that is completely decomposed in the soil and does not pollute it with the harmful elements.
We are a manufacturer of sunflower oil in Ukraine.
1. We work with all buyers very small even. We are ready to send one bottle to the other end of the world even. It is very convenient for shop owners and trading floors.
2. The good range of bottles and cans. All markets are very national, despite globalization. For example: in China a bottle of 4L is very popular, in the US it is usually 2L, in the Arab countries 1.8L
3. Choice of oil. We produce not only refined. Also a large selection of oils with other indicators of quality and composition.
4. Private label. If the customer wants to take the oil with his label. Here are two options: a) the client sends out the finished layout of the logo, b) our designer develops a label design
5. Visit to factory. We conduct an excursion to the factory for our customers. Of course, this applies to serious people only.
6. Quality standards. Ukrainian sunflower oil is the best in the world. But we know how to preserve the useful qualities of oil for special markets. Today the world trend is on healthy foods and we try to embody the idea of healthy nutrition in the production of oil.